Friday, August 26, 2011

Week 2 Workout 3

I'm writing this a day late. So some things will be off.

So for the calorie count yesterday: yesterday was a Pb sandwich, two oranges, the Pb and J sandwich, a slab of meat, some mashed potatoes, a can of green beans, and a can of peas. I don't really know what the total calorie count was, but I'd be willing to bet it was about 1200. I wasn't worried about the mashed potatoes because there wasn't much of it.

As for the workout (B today), it took about 30 minutes to complete the workout and the cardio. It's not wearing me out as much as it used to. Some sets, like squats/walking offset pushup are actually kinda easy at this point. And since I go into the cardio right after the workout, I tend to skip the 4 minute warmup. It's fine, the warmup doesn't do anything for your metabolism, unlike the actual intervals.

So, I've got a choice: I can add more reps to the workout, or I can add weight to workout. I've got a sand filled weight vest my sister got me for Christmas, so I think that will work nicely for now. It's about 12 pounds, but wear it through a workout, and it brings everything right back to 'painful, miserable, but I'm gonna do this thing'.

Today is supposed to be the end of the week workout: the bodyweight 100 twice. We'll see how that goes in terms of time. I think I might crunch through the first 100 easy enough, but that second bit is gonna BURN.

No comments:

Post a Comment