Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Time constraints

The schedule was simple today: class work class work class class videogames. Yes, I literally only had time in that order, for that many things.

The eating went alright today. 3 eggs and toast for breakfast, almonds for a snack, ham sandwich + orange + cheese stick for lunch, no snack, 2 eggs and chicken breast for dinner, cheese stick for snack. It's about the same as the day before, so it ranges about 1000 - 1100 calories.

I've been told that maybe I'm gluten intolerant. It could be true, but I sure hope not. I've never been such before, and I'd hate to give up anything with carbs for my future. I'm hoping right now that it was just a cardio issue, and we'll see how that pans out over the next week or two.

Otherwise, today was just another day.

1 comment:

  1. "I've never been such before" - You've been complaining about how rice and other carbs negatively affect your weight loss for YEARS. If you are gluten intolerant or insulin resistant it's extremely possible you just weren't diagnosed. But it's still there.

    Also it's pretty common. Especially in americans.

    And it doesn't mean you can never eat carbs. We need carbs to live. It's just best to avoid the non-plant sources as much as possible, especially if you are trying to lose weight.

    ReplyDelete