Monday, August 22, 2011

Week 2 Day 1 + report

First off, the weight report. As you probably noticed, I have not lost any weight. This doesn't mean something's gone horribly wrong, however. I don't remember if not losing weight the first week is typical, but weight loss is only measure of success. Other signs have shown themselves. I've been sleeping better, I've had more energy, my thinking has been a little clearer and I've been more motivated at work and in play. Getting to that final notch on my belt was pretty difficult before but isn't difficult now, fairly easy in fact. I was probably starting to push into size 37 and I've stopped that slide, holding at 36.

Maybe next week we'll see some weight loss. I don't expect alot, just some. I'm going to attempt to be more aggressive my diet as well: more fruits and vegetables, more protein, nothing but water for a drink.

Some reasons I might not have lost weight are because I had a hard time completely eliminating diet soda. While I consumed maybe 1/10th as normal, I still didn't completely cut it, and soda does have this nasty tendency to make people gain weight. There was also the Lucky Wishbone incident, as well as the big lunch yesterday. Still, I don't think I would have scarfed those down if the body wasn't screaming for it. At least the big lunch was mostly protein.

***** 

Today is Week 2 Day 1 of the belly off workout. Since last week I went ABAC for workouts, this week it'll be BABC for workouts. As I've not posted the B workout yet, here it is:





The workout took me about 40 minutes. It's still difficult, even though the reps haven't increased.

*****

Calorie Count for the day.

Cherry cheese danish at 3am, can of peas at 5:15am, munching on bits of stuff until 9am. My guess would be 450 + 240 + 100 = 700. As soon as I got home, I went to sleep. I woke up around 2pm and had a bowl of hamburger meat with green beans, likely another 350 calories, and then an orange, about 50 calories. Later that night I had 2 eggs and a tamale and an orange for dinner, about 240 + 160 + 50 = 460 calories.

Total: 460 + 700 + 400 = 1560.

No comments:

Post a Comment