Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Last Two Weeks

The last 2 weeks have seen a net gain of 0. Also a net loss of zero.

The weekends have been murder lately. Sat Sun Mon for the 3am shift. Hungry, cranky, running on the fumes of fumes, donuts and cookies disappear down my gullet. I come back from work exhausted, still hungry, and usually with a short fuse. Admittedly, I leave with a short fuse.

Tuesday through Friday I'm fine, despite substituting diet soda for water. I should get back on the Water and off the soda. Easier than it sounds, right?

There was a brief period last week where I was 183 instead of 185. Not sure what happened there, maybe I had better donut control on that particular weekend. For now though, I'm sittin' pretty at 185. Still 25 pounds heavier than my slimmest, still 15 off the size 32's. 34's aren't an issue though at least: no need to suck in at all to get those on.

I'll do my best starting today to get back on water and low-calorie meals. Combined with my achievement of simply eating less, it should help reduce my weight a little bit more. Getting to water and low-calorie is going to be issue though, isn't it?

Let's see how this pans out.

No comments:

Post a Comment