Sunday, December 25, 2011

2nd Week Update

It hasn't been a wildly successful week, but I haven't started a backslide. Things are ok in that regard. This week has been a bit stressful since the microwave incident. We've cleaned 3 rooms, moved about 300 sq ft of stuff (I mean it literally, that's how much floor space that stuff took up) out of the house, and cleaned the vents. Leaving work to work...it's not the best environment for sticking with the mostly protein diet.
 
You can guess that I've had more carbs than I should have, even caving a little Saturday morning and have a cheery cheese danish. More Peanut Butter sandwiches, the danish, a treat here and there. Enough to keep me stable, but not enough to cause gain, thankfully.
 
Now that the cleaning is, at the least, mostly done, it'll be MUCH easier to continue on the protein path that lies ahead. I, and probably everyone, have a stress limit, and that was about all I could put up with last week. This week, with less stress on the table, I can handle the stress of not eating what I want to.
 
Last week's weight was 188, the same as this week's. I'm looking to lose another 1-2 pounds by next Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment